Kamis, 21 Maret 2013

Edit

I’m not a princess




Maybe you wear a glass shoes
Proper dress with beautiful cover from head to toe
Maybe you drive horse-drawn carriage made from gold
Dropping you by from palace to palace
Attending ball dance to ball dance
Selecting prince to prince
Everything comes as easy as you backhand your arms

Maybe you have nine nannies
Getting up from extravagant bed
Just tell them you want a cake
It will appear in front of you so quick
Just tell them you want friends
They will surrounding your gorgeous throne

People love you wherever you walk
Whatever place you visit
King and Queen proud of you
Preparing all the best on your wedding
Holding tight selection for you prince
The lucky one
To be your special one

That is why you called a princess

Living in fairy tale
It comes as destiny
As no one could break princess’s dreams

I’m gazing at you
Envy of your smooth life
But I’m not a princess
Nor a poor Cinderella
Nor Little Mermaid
I’m not Belle or Jasmine
I’m not Snow white, or even long hair Rapunzel
Not even Duchess of Cambridge

I’m just who I am
Who will be princess
Next to be a Queen

And I will be a princess
From the first step of my life
It is not a fairy tale
Nor only a goosebump
All I want is true
To be a princess
Living with prince
In our beautiful palace
And live happily ever after..

Dedicated to all princess-to-be all over the world




1 komentar: