Selasa, 03 Juni 2014

Edit

Leaving the Country [Serial 1-3]

I’m going to leave the country..for the fact that i’m marrying an Estonian.

Been a while searching for him all over the land, didn’t know where should I standing at..

Then, I met him.

An Estonian Muslim Guy
By coincidence

Mmm no, i meant there is no coincidence in this world. Everything happens for a reason and there is no any leaf fall unless He knows..

I’m packing my stuffs. Preparing clothes, and every needs I will bring to Estonia.

Do you want to know how i met this guy? I will tell you later..

I have no matter marrying other racist as long as we live in His land. My teacher said.

We met
He proposed
I accepted

Its just as simple as that.

Then, I’m ready to marry an Estonian

***

You know what?
I’ve been searching for spouse from Albania to Zimbabwe, from Afghanistan to Zambia, from Burma to Venezuela, from Sabang to Merauke but had not find him yet.

Yep, It was..

I didn’t understand why..

I thought: how hard finding my other half is. Has it to be that way? Can’t I meet someone whom to be fate with me earlier? God, do you actually know where he is??

Questions surrounded on my mind..

And..
In the time I took a rest for finding him, I finally found by him..

Yeah dear, when the time comes, it will sure to come. So, just be patient :)

My friend who just graduated from an Islamic University in Malaysia visited me and introduced her friend, mmmh.. a guy. An Estonian who studied same course with her, Islamic Finance..

We greet each other and talked after. Everything was good. I directly asked my friend, whether that Guy has intention to get married or not. She asked him and it just happened that way..

This guy whom I just met, has intention to complete his deen! My friend told him, so did I. Then, its just happened that way..

And now, I’m going to leave this country…

***

If you ask me why didn’t I find someone in Indonesia or Malaysia?

perhaps, I would give you answer: I’d tried..


I had tried many times building relationship with a person who live close with me until a person who live far far a way from me, but it didn’t work out..



yeah, there must be a reason why it didn’t work out with anyone else..



and now, I know the answer: because it work out with this guy

my dear future husband…

>>to be continued..




4 komentar:

  1. assalamualaikum...
    selalu menarik membaca kisah seseorang, dari sebuah perjalanan panjang, dari puzzle kehidupan yang belum genap.. lalu sampai pada episode merah jambu :)
    turut bahagia untukmu.. ditunggu kisah perjalanan selanjutnya.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. wa'alaykumussalam.. sebenernya cerita ini fiksi mbak nana.. alhamdulillah kalau diresapi sampai seperti nyata hehehe..
      Salam..:)

      Hapus
    2. wah.... sungguh pandai dirimu bercerita sampai ku kira itu nyata.. keren!
      ditunggu cerita2 selanjutnya :) :)

      Hapus