Minggu, 23 Oktober 2011

Edit

S*UPID CRA*Y THINGS I DONE AT SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL #part1

Suddenly, I just remember these memories.. so embarrassing and actually it is our BIG SECRET but don’t know why I just want to reveal it! Hahahaha
When I was in Senior High School, I have a best friend who was also having same hobby like me: Korean Wave. We liked a lot of Korean dramas, actually it was me, the first person who introduced Korean stuffs to her. FYI, Korean wave at the time was not as booming as now since Japanese culture, anime and also western dominated teenager’s style. I think, we, me and my friend are the earlier people who like Korean wave before almost all Indonesian girls now, Hahaha…
Lets continue! Hmm.. honestly, we had about 3 times embarrassing experiences related to this “wave”..
First,
Once upon a time in one day, she asked me to accompany her to join an event like Korean fans gathering or something like that, I forgot. She convinced me that attending this event would be fun and we would get a lot of information about actor we like. She got information about the event on Internet. Yeah, I said ok, then we went together to the café it was held. When we arrived near the café, we thought that we might be lost our way because there was no one at the café, only few people there although it was the exact date and the time the event should be held. Then, we briefly asked the servant at the café, here the conversation alike:
My Friend: Excuse me sir, is there any gathering event here?
Servant: gathering? What kind of gathering?
Then my friend showed the brochure she got from Internet to the servant
Servant: *seeing the brochure and then asked: Sorry mbak (miss), look at this (pointing to the date of the event on the brochure). This event was held in 2005 and now 2006.
Me and my friend: WHAT??? *voiceless…* Err… Sorry mas..
Shame on us! then we walked away, disappointed but laughed out LOUD after that!! Hahahaha
How could my friend didn’t check the exact date and also me? How could I am who had already seen the brochure but didn’t recognize it! LOL. This was our first stupidity together…
Second,
We got an information again about one of our favorite actors would visit a Korean pizza restaurant in a mall near Japan embassy, meet and greet to all fans. I forgot who is the actor, maybe same actor with the next story :P. Oh, I remember!! Lee Dong Wook, a handsome famous actor in Drama “My Girl”.

Lee Dong Wook
He visited Indonesia to promote that drama and would do some activities here, might be including this event. Before we went to the event, I made sure of her that we would not miss the date, the year nor the place. My friend was really sure about it. She said no need to be worried, haha.. then I trusted her. FYI, the mall is a High executive mall which restaurants inside are quite expensive especially for high school students. We went together with some friends (maybe two) who were also interested in Korean. Then… when we arrived, it happened again! Only few people there and seems it would happen nothing. Zzziiing… we thought that “Oh, maybe we arrive too early” and then we just waited, sat and ate at the restaurant. Then, we briefly asked the servant again. She said “well, actually it was the planning that Lee Dong Wook would come here to sign and greet fans but the promotor was too worried about the wild fans so that they arranged another schedule”. Sighh… we were so disappointed and Especially me because the food there was not so delicious and also really expensive. Hahaha… we all there promised that we would never tell anybody about this experience. Our second stupidity.
Third,
This was a BIG BIG NEWS for all Korean fans at the time *overacting*. The most famous Korean actor, Kwon Sang Woo would visit Indonesia as a model of face shop, beauty and fashion make up. He was really famous in drama “Stairway to Heaven” and “Sad Love Story”, both of dramas were sad ending L but really touching… ok then, he would come to meet and greet with all fans in Balai Sarbini (this place was usually used to Indonesian Idol on stage). My friend is really a big fan of this actor, I was not as enthustiastic as her in welcoming his coming. But, since she really crazy about him, she asked me again to accompany her attending the event. FYI, you must pay for the entrance ticket just only to meet him. Well, since she said she wanted to pay for me because I didn’t have much money, I agreed to go together and actually was happy too, hahaha.. it was so hard to get the ticket since everywhere was sold out and sold out but finally we got it^^ for this real event! Lol

When we arrived at Balai Sarbini, there were so crowded and full of women: teenagers, adult, mature, ibu-ibu who brought their baby and children, etc. Our seat was not comfort enough but it still close to the stage, no matter for me.. We were so bored in waiting for his presence because the fans were entertained too much by supporting singers and other entertainers. Till the Peak, he came! Really look like the prince, with all white dress code from head to toe, smooth skin like in the Face Shop CF (commercialized Film), *his skin was even smoother than me! Hahaha…* and really cool since he didn’t talk too much. Oops!

Kwoon Sang Woo on the stage, interviewed by MC's
Suddenly, I was madly fall in love with him, hihihi…
Kwoon Sang Woo in the CF
A translator accompanied him to greet all Indonesian fans,, Oh I wish I could speak in Korean and being his translator, hahaha. After greeting fans, the event organizer had birthday surprise for him and all fans sang Birthday song together. Saengil chukhahaeyo, Kwon Sang Woo-oppa (Happy birthday, brother!) His appearance was only a couple minutes and he came back to backstage after being little interviewed by MC’s. We were disappointed because his presence was only a few minutes although we had already been waited so long time and really needed lots of efforts to meet him (Imagineering from the start we searched the tickets, queueing, etc, hahaha). It was not fair! Give our money back (I meant my friend’s money), LOL
Well, to me, this experience was also embarrassing because I think it was really wasting money and time too much just only for seeing a Korean Actor say “Apa Kabar” and accepting birthday greeting from all fans. On the other hand, it was so much fun! Hahaha… we promised that we would keep these embarrassing experiences till die.
But I’m sorry for breaking our promise, I can not hardly wait to reveal it.. hahaha.. and FYI, my friend now is studying at Korean Literature Department and she might continue liking Korean stuffs! LOL

1 komentar: