Rabu, 12 Oktober 2011

Edit

"Der Weg Ich Liebe dich" (The way I love you)


this is a special poem I made for my Mom's birthday (FYI, my mother is a Germany and English Teacher)

Lyrics by: Sarah Tsaqqofa
Germany Translation by: Susumu Ohashi
(with a little bit correction by my mom :P)

"Der Weg Ich Liebe dich"

Für alle die Dinge ich kann nict sagen
Über wie ich hat gefuhlt langs den Weg
Für alle die Zeiten ich kann nict sagen
Das liebe ich hat gefühlt für dich jeden Tag
Das ist der Weg ich liebe dich
In der Stille
Das ist der Weg ich liebe dich
In der Ferne
Das ist der Weg ich liebe dich
In das Gebet
In jedesmal ich knei auf Ihn
Ich danke für dich
Für deine Opferung,Andacht,Lieb
und Ich danke für dich
Für deine Herz, Meinung, Energie, Seele,Tränen
Zü mich, du bist starker als jedermann
Die Geduldst immer
Ich würde nie eine andere Mutter
Ich bin dankbar, dass deiner Tochter
Und ich bin gesegnet du bist meine Mutter
Das wird nicht immer verändern
Es wird nicht immer Wechsler für alle Zeiten
Werden meine Mutter immer
Werden auch immer
Ich liebe dich
Ich liebe dich mehr als jeder andere in dieser Welt, Mutter ...



English Translation:

"The way I love you"

For all the things i can not say
about how I felt along the way
For all the times I can not say
the love I felt for you each day
this is the way I love you
in the silence
this is the way I love you
in the distance
this is the way I love you
in the prayer
in every time I'm kneeing on Him
I thanks to you
for your sacrifice, devotion, love and tears
I thanks to you
for your heart, mind, energy and soul
to me, you are stronger than anyone
the most patience ever
I'd never want any other
I'm thankful being your daughter
and I'm blessed you are my mother
that won't ever change
it won't ever changer for all time
be my mother forever
be well forever
i love you
i love you more than anyone in this world, mother...
:))

1 komentar: