Minggu, 24 Juni 2012

Edit

10 Things I Strongly Believed in My Childhood Life #part1


There must be a lot of unforgettable memories in our childhood life. Well, to me, I have 10 most unforgettable stories which I strongly believed when I was kid. Let’s check it out!

1. The First foolish thing I believed for a long time (till I was in 8th grade) was “I believed that my mom (and other women) gives birth from their bottom”. it was because when I asked my mother, how did I go out from her stomach (so curious myself :p), she answered from the bottom and I thought that was the only right way! At 8th grade I learned real biology and found out that my mother was lying to me! All women give birth from their vagina, not their bottom! Hahaha… Well, even tho now I know why she lied. I might be do that to explain my children about this too :p

2.  Second, as I told you in my previous post, when I was in Elementary school, I liked reading Bobo Magazine and other fairy tales book. Some book and stories I read was about Leprechaun (a type of fairy in Irish folklore, usually taking form of an old man with beard, clad in a red or green coat, who enjoys partaking in mischief. He usually appears in a rainbow after rain) and Lilliput (likewise dwarf fairy like tinker bell but they can’t fly). A boy from my class whose home is near our school told me that he ever seen Leprechaun and Lilliput in our school Garden. He even told me that they used to appear only in the afternoon and night. At the first, I didn’t even notice his story but he convinced me as like he really2 ever seen them and talked to them! After that, I believe in him and really curious what leprechaun and Lilliput do in our Garden School. I really wanted to meet them! LOL.

3. Still from Impact of Bobo Magazine (lots of impact I got from this kids magazine! Lol), before year 2000, They always published lots of stories about millennium era to welcome this new era. I liked all the stories because it was really imaginative. Most of stories about millennium era were about the high level of technology that will be used in the year after 2000. In magazine, Bobo and all his friends used flying car and they used silver clothes and all silver things due to millennium era. So, what was on my perspective?? And my perspective was… After year 2000, everything in this world would be silver and there would be no more general car anymore because it would be replaced by flying cars, crowded air roads and such!! Believe it or not, that was on my perspective. And guess what? After new year in 2000, actually in January 1st 2000, I became confused because there was no change and everything was same within the previous year. Hey, what’s up guys? Did I do wrong? If it was millennium era why they didn’t use flying car? I never seen any flying car in the road and people use same clothes and not silver, why?? My stupid questions sounded in my head. But day by days, I became more understand what was going on. LOL

4. Ok, next foolish story was happen in the exam of elementary school, forgot what grade. There was a question (I forgot the subject, might be general science?) in my exam:
“Please mention 3 types of milk that you know which are drank by most people!”
What was my answer? I wrote: 1) cow milk ; 2) lamb milk; 3)….guess what?? BEAR MILK!!!
After the exam, I told my mother of my answer to know what my answer was right or not and she laughed at loud! Well, do people drink bear milk? BIG NO! What I meant in the answer was Bear Brand Milk (canned cow milk from Nestle) which is usually drank by my father and brother when they are sick. I thought that Bear Brand Milk was really from bear because they used mother bear that is breastfeeding her baby as logo. I didn’t know that it is actually ONLY common cow milk!! Hahaha… So did my younger brother, he also thought that bear brand milk was from bear.. LOL

5. In the 90’s era, there were a lot of telenovela (dramas from Venezuela, Brazil and South America) which were broadcasted in Indonesia television station. It was airing in the morning, noon and afternoon like our eating. That’s why kid like me easy to watch it. Like other dramas, of course it contains some kissing part between the actor and actress. Well, I joined Islamic school since I was kid and taught that kissing between men and women before marriage is forbidden. When I watch kissing part between the actor and actress, I asked my mother How could they can kiss? It is forbidden, even it is only a pretendancy. Some innocent questions I made.. Well, My mother explained that they used soooo little litte tiny thin unseen glass when they are kissing so that their lips do not touch each other. Of course I believed what all my mother said to me.. Hell yeah, hahaha… but I was still curious, how it could be a perfect scene and no one viewers ever seen the glass?? I observed it more and more and finally found out there was no GLASS and it was a real kissing for sure. So innocent myself :p LOL

Next five stories will be post later, wanna know more?? Keep Stay tuned!! :D


2 komentar: