Rabu, 19 Februari 2014

Edit

Allah as a Goal not a Tool


Sometimes maybe your mind mumbling in the idea of…


"WHAT CAN’T I GET WHAT I WANT??"

"WHY I FAILED MANY TIMES EVEN THOUGH I PUT A LOT OF EFFORTS TO GO THROUGH??"

"WHY I KEEP ASKING HIM BUT ALLAH HAS NOT GRANTED MY WISH YET?


Dear brothers and sisters,
Probably its because our goal.

Our goals are our wishes.
And we use Allah as a tool to make it realized

Our destination is our wishes
And we use Allah as a tool to take us to that destination.


My brothers and sisters,
Remember..

Our goal should be Allah, the one and only
And the way we pray to him for granting our wishes is to get which are best and which are not.

Don’t use Allah and our prayers as a tool to set up your goal.

Straigthen your niyyah (intention)

And Allah sees all since He knows best
While we know not :)

Be careful :)

-summary advice from Yasmin Mogahed’s preach-

1 komentar: